Your Pets = Our Family!
Creedmoor Animal Hospital is known for our commitment to the pets and families of the Raleigh community we serve. We offer compassionate, progressive, state-of-the-art care for dogs and cats.
Our veterinarians and knowledgeable staff are dedicated to not only the best preventive and wellness medicine, but also to partnering with you to see that your animal companion has as many happy, healthy years as possible by your side. Got a question? Just call. Want to try a new treatment for your pet’s condition? We’ll be happy to advise. Don’t know whether you should see the vet or wait it out? Reach out to us and we’ll let you know.
Comprehensive and preventative care is the cornerstone of what we do at Creedmoor Road Animal Hospital, making it not only convenient for families, but easier on pets, who often have anxiety about veterinary visits.
Our services include:
- Wellness care
- Parasite prevention
- Advanced diagnostics (ultrasound, endoscopy)
- Laser therapy
- Canine rehabilitation
- In-house pharmacy
- On-site Idexx lab
We understand that your pet is part of the family, but even so, each family has specific needs and parameters. We will always do our best to work within those while making sure your pet gets the care he or she needs.
We Are Veterinarians!
- We believe the veterinarian is your trusted advisor for pet care/well-being.
- We will always advocate for our patients and your pet.
- Affordability and quality medicine are equally attainable for pet parents.
- We believe in growing our practices, developing our team members, and elevating the veterinary experience we provide patients and clients.
- Doing the right thing, even when it is hard, is always best.
Ready to set an appointment? Give us a call at 919-781-0696 or request a visit online. We look forward to meeting you and your pet!