Your Pets = Our Family!
Creedmoor Animal Hospital is known for our commitment to the pets and families of the Raleigh community we serve. We offer compassionate, progressive, state-of-the-art care for not only dogs and cats, but also other small mammals—bring us your rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, rats, and ferrets, too!
Our veterinarians and knowledgeable staff are dedicated to not only the best preventive and wellness medicine, but also to partnering with you to see that your animal companion has as many happy, healthy years as possible by your side. Got a question? Just call. Want to try a new treatment for your pet’s condition? We’ll be happy to advise. Don’t know whether you should see the vet or wait it out? Reach out to us and we’ll let you know.
Comprehensive and preventative care is the cornerstone of what we do at Creedmoor Road Animal Hospital, making it not only convenient for families, but easier on pets, who often have anxiety about veterinary visits.
Our services include:
- Wellness care
- Parasite prevention
- Advanced diagnostics (ultrasound, endoscopy)
- Laser therapy
- Canine rehabilitation
- In-house pharmacy
- On-site Idexx lab
- Boarding & daycare
We understand that your pet is part of the family, but even so, each family has specific needs and parameters. We will always do our best to work within those while making sure your pet gets the care he or she needs.
Our Core Values
- Trust – Do the right thing and do our best, always and without fail
- Honesty and Integrity – Our word is our bond and we can be counted on by others
- Compassion – Advocate for our patients so that they may get the best possible medical care
- Teamwork – Rowing together with maximum effort, accountable to ourselves and others
- Education – Be life-long learners and share our knowledge with others with a humble confidence.